PINPoints is the biannual online publication of PIN and is sent to over 4,000 subscribers around the world. Each issue contains an overview of past and future events, reports of PIN related activities and, most importantly, articles with the latest developments and insights in international negotiation research. PINPoints is edited by Petra Brandt of German Institute for Global and Area Studies (GIGA). To have regular announcements of the latest PIN updates as well as the link to PINPoints delivered directly to your mailbox, please sign up here. You will receive a maximum of six emails per year.
In this issue e.g. Rudolf Schüssler on the outcome of the successful UN Climate Conference in Paris, Mark Anstey on the peace process in South-Sudan and an article on the PIN Roadshow in Montenegro of early July 2015.
Click here in order to download PINPoints #42
4. The November Paris Attacks: An Assessment (Guy Olivier Faure)
6. Negotiating the Greek Way (Paul Meerts)
8. Winter in Paris: The COP Climate Conference 2015 (Rudolf Schüssler)
13. The Power of Commitment in Mediation (Mikhail Troitskiy)
16. South Sudan's Concilliation Challenges (Mark Anstey)
34. Conflict Behaviour in Negotiation (Sander des Tombe and Paul Meerts)
44. Herding Interdisciplinary Cats Into a Single Frame of Reference
(Christopher Honeyman and Andrea Kupfer Schneider)
51. PIN Policy Lab on Inclusivity in Peace Negotiation (Judith van den Boogert)